Conveyor Chain CZPT Stainless Steel Duplex Cast Iron Plate Flat Top Finished Bore Idler Bushed Taper Lock Qd Sprocket
|We Are Professional Metal Processing Factory With Modern Automation Equipment, Specialized in Precision Machining part /Turning part /Welding part /Precision Fixture.Don’t Hasitate RFQ, We will Feedback You Quotation Within 24 Hours.
|3-axis, 4-axis and full 5-axis processing equipment, CNC lathe, centering machine, turning and milling compound, wire cutting, EDM, grinding, etc
|CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding
|Aluminum:2000 series, 6000 series, 7075, 5052, etc.
|Stainless steel: SUS303, SUS304, SS316, SS316L, 17-4PH, etc.
|Brass:260, C360, H59, H60, H62, H63, H65, H68, H70, Bronze, Copper
|1)24 hours online service & Quickly Quote/Delivery.
2)100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection form.
3)10+ years of experience in the CNC machining area and have a senior design team to offer perfect modification suggestions
|100% Inspect Before Shipment, ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016, SGS, RoHs, TUV
|Aluminum parts:Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film, Brushing, Polishing
Stainless Steel parts:Polishing, Passivating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving, Electrophoresis black, Oxide black
Steel parts:Zinc Plating, Oxide black, Nickel Plating, Chrome Plating, Carburized, Heat treatment
Brass parts:Nickel Plating, chrome plating, Electrophoresis black, Oxide black, Powder coated
Click Here Get Free Quotation
|Nonstander Gears Display
|Strictly on Quality Contoul, 100% Inspect Before Shipment
Click Here Get More Information
Packging And Delivery
|Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons, Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears,Differential Housing, Axle Shafts
|Custom robotic end-effectors, Low-volume prototype, Pilot, Enclosures, Custom tooling, Fixturing
|Rotary Bearing Seal Rings for CZPT Knife,CT Scanner Frames,Mounting Brackets,Card Retainers for CT Scanners,Cooling Plenums for CT Scanners,Brackets for CT Scanners,Gearbox Components,Actuators,Large Shafts
|Drill Pipes and Casing, Impellers Casings, Pipe Control Valves, Shafts, Wellhead Equipment, Mud Pumps, Frac Pumps, Frac Tools,Rotor Shafts and disc
|Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons,Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears, Differential Housing, Axle Shafts
|Screws, hinges, handles, slides, turntables, pneumatic rods, guide rails, steel drawers
Customer And Comment
More than 15 years of customer service experience in Japan, Europe and America, adapt to various technical standards (such as JIS in Japan, ASTM in America, DIN in Germany, etc. ), and it can provide a variety of materials processing and surface treatment.
Click Here For RFQ
Q1. What kind of production service do you provide?
CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding, Simple Assembly and Various Metal Surface Treatment.
Q2. How about the lead time?
Sample Production Time : Usually 5~10 Work Days
Mass Production Time : Usually 15~20 Work Days
Q3. How about your quality?
♦Our management and production executed strictly according to ISO9001 : 2008 quality System.
♦We will make the operation instruction once the sample is approval.
♦ We will 100% inspect the products before shipment.
♦If there is quality problem, we will supply the replacement by our shipping cost.
Q4. How long should we take for a quotation?
After receiving detail information we will quote within 24 hours
Q5. What is your quotation element?
Drawing or Sample, Material, finish and Quantity.
Q6. What is your payment term?
Mould : 50% prepaid, 50% after the mould finish, balance after sample approval.
Goods : 50% prepaid, balance T/T before shipment.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, Aerospace/ Marine/Automotive/Medical Equipments
|Soft Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
Alternatives to Chain Sprockets in wheel sprocket Configuration
While chain sprockets are commonly used in wheel sprocket configurations, there are alternative methods for power transmission in various applications:
- Gear and Gear Rack: Gears are toothed wheels that mesh with each other to transmit power. Instead of using a chain and sprocket, gears can directly engage with each other, offering a smooth and efficient power transfer. Gear racks, which are linear gears, can be used in place of wheels for linear motion applications.
- Belt and Pulley: Belts and pulleys offer a flexible and quiet means of power transmission. They work similarly to chain and sprocket systems but use belts instead of chains. Pulleys have grooves that grip the belt, allowing power to be transferred between the pulleys.
- Gear Train: A gear train consists of multiple gears meshed together to achieve specific speed and torque ratios. Gear trains are often used in complex machinery and mechanical systems where precise power transmission is required.
- Direct Drive: In some applications, direct drive mechanisms can be used, where the motor or power source is directly connected to the wheel or load without any intermediate components like sprockets or gears.
- Friction Drive: Friction drive systems use the friction between two surfaces to transfer power. One surface, such as a rubber wheel, is pressed against another surface to achieve power transmission.
The choice of alternative power transmission methods depends on various factors, including the application requirements, available space, speed, torque, and efficiency considerations. Each alternative method has its advantages and limitations, and the selection should be based on the specific needs of the mechanical system.
When considering alternatives to chain sprockets, it is essential to analyze the requirements of your application and consult with engineering experts or manufacturers to determine the most suitable method of power transmission for optimal performance and longevity.
Load-Carrying Capacities of wheel sprocket Combinations
The load-carrying capacity of a wheel sprocket assembly depends on various factors, including the material, size, and design of both the wheel sprocket. Here are some common types of wheel sprocket combinations and their load-carrying capacities:
- Steel Wheel with Steel Sprocket: This combination offers high load-carrying capacity and is commonly used in heavy-duty applications. Steel wheels can handle substantial loads, and when paired with steel sprockets, the assembly can withstand even higher forces.
- Nylon Wheel with Steel Sprocket: Nylon wheels are known for their lightweight and durable nature. When combined with steel sprockets, they provide a good load-carrying capacity while reducing the overall weight of the assembly.
- Polyurethane Wheel with Steel Sprocket: Polyurethane wheels offer excellent wear resistance and are suitable for medium to heavy loads. When paired with steel sprockets, this combination can handle moderate to high load capacities.
- Rubber Wheel with Cast Iron Sprocket: Rubber wheels are known for their shock-absorbing properties and are often used in applications requiring vibration dampening. When used with cast iron sprockets, this combination can handle medium loads.
- Plastic Wheel with Plastic Sprocket: This combination is suitable for light-duty applications where lower loads are expected. Plastic wheels and sprockets are often used in applications that require low friction and quiet operation.
- Custom wheel sprocket Combinations: In some cases, custom wheel sprocket combinations are designed to meet specific load-carrying requirements. These combinations can be tailored to suit the application’s unique demands.
It’s important to note that load-carrying capacities also depend on other factors, such as the type of bearing used in the wheel, the shaft material, and the overall design of the mechanical system. Engineers should carefully consider the intended application, operating conditions, and safety factors when selecting the appropriate wheel sprocket combination to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the system.
Role of a wheel sprocket in a Mechanical System
In a mechanical system, a wheel sprocket play a crucial role in transferring motion and power from one component to another. They are essential elements of various machines and mechanisms, such as bicycles, conveyor systems, automobiles, and industrial machinery. Let’s explore their functions in more detail:
The wheel is a circular component with a central shaft (axle) that allows it to rotate freely around the axle’s axis. Its primary functions include:
- Motion Transmission: When a force is applied to the wheel’s outer edge, it rotates around the axle, enabling the transfer of linear motion into rotational motion.
- Load Bearing: The wheel’s structure and material are designed to support and distribute the load placed on it, allowing smooth movement over various surfaces.
- Reduction of Friction: By using wheels, the friction between the moving object and the ground is significantly reduced, making it easier to move heavy loads with less effort.
- Directional Control: Wheels can be attached to steering mechanisms to control the direction of movement in vehicles and other equipment.
A sprocket is a toothed wheel designed to mesh with a chain or a belt, facilitating motion transfer between the sprocket and the chain/belt. Its key functions include:
- Power Transmission: When rotational force (torque) is applied to the sprocket, the teeth engage with the links of the chain or belt, transferring motion and power from one sprocket to another.
- Speed and Torque Conversion: Different-sized sprockets can be used to adjust the speed and torque of the driven component in a mechanical system.
- Positive Drive: The teeth on the sprocket and the links on the chain/belt create a positive drive system, reducing the likelihood of slippage or loss of power during operation.
- Chain/Belt Tensioning: Sprockets help maintain proper tension in the chain or belt, ensuring optimal performance and longevity of the power transmission system.
Together, wheels and sprockets form a vital part of mechanical systems, enabling efficient motion transmission, power transfer, and control in a wide range of applications across various industries.
editor by CX 2023-10-16