Conveyor Chain CZPT Stainless Steel Duplex Cast Iron Plate Flat Top Finished Bore Idler Bushed Taper Lock Qd Sprocket
|We Are Professional Metal Processing Factory With Modern Automation Equipment, Specialized in Precision Machining part /Turning part /Welding part /Precision Fixture.Don’t Hasitate RFQ, We will Feedback You Quotation Within 24 Hours.|
|3-axis, 4-axis and full 5-axis processing equipment, CNC lathe, centering machine, turning and milling compound, wire cutting, EDM, grinding, etc|
|CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding|
|Aluminum:2000 series, 6000 series, 7075, 5052, etc.|
|Stainless steel: SUS303, SUS304, SS316, SS316L, 17-4PH, etc.|
|Brass:260, C360, H59, H60, H62, H63, H65, H68, H70, Bronze, Copper|
|1)24 hours online service & Quickly Quote/Delivery.
2)100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection form.
3)10+ years of experience in the CNC machining area and have a senior design team to offer perfect modification suggestions
|100% Inspect Before Shipment, ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016, SGS, RoHs, TUV|
|Aluminum parts:Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film, Brushing, Polishing
Stainless Steel parts:Polishing, Passivating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving, Electrophoresis black, Oxide black
Steel parts:Zinc Plating, Oxide black, Nickel Plating, Chrome Plating, Carburized, Heat treatment
Brass parts:Nickel Plating, chrome plating, Electrophoresis black, Oxide black, Powder coated
Click Here Get Free Quotation
|Nonstander Gears Display|
|Strictly on Quality Contoul, 100% Inspect Before Shipment|
Click Here Get More Information
Packging And Delivery
|Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons, Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears,Differential Housing, Axle Shafts|
|Custom robotic end-effectors, Low-volume prototype, Pilot, Enclosures, Custom tooling, Fixturing|
|Rotary Bearing Seal Rings for CZPT Knife,CT Scanner Frames,Mounting Brackets,Card Retainers for CT Scanners,Cooling Plenums for CT Scanners,Brackets for CT Scanners,Gearbox Components,Actuators,Large Shafts|
|Drill Pipes and Casing, Impellers Casings, Pipe Control Valves, Shafts, Wellhead Equipment, Mud Pumps, Frac Pumps, Frac Tools,Rotor Shafts and disc|
|Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons,Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears, Differential Housing, Axle Shafts|
|Screws, hinges, handles, slides, turntables, pneumatic rods, guide rails, steel drawers|
Customer And Comment
More than 15 years of customer service experience in Japan, Europe and America, adapt to various technical standards (such as JIS in Japan, ASTM in America, DIN in Germany, etc. ), and it can provide a variety of materials processing and surface treatment.
Click Here For RFQ
Q1. What kind of production service do you provide?
CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding, Simple Assembly and Various Metal Surface Treatment.
Q2. How about the lead time?
Sample Production Time : Usually 5~10 Work Days
Mass Production Time : Usually 15~20 Work Days
Q3. How about your quality?
♦Our management and production executed strictly according to ISO9001 : 2008 quality System.
♦We will make the operation instruction once the sample is approval.
♦ We will 100% inspect the products before shipment.
♦If there is quality problem, we will supply the replacement by our shipping cost.
Q4. How long should we take for a quotation?
After receiving detail information we will quote within 24 hours
Q5. What is your quotation element?
Drawing or Sample, Material, finish and Quantity.
Q6. What is your payment term?
Mould : 50% prepaid, 50% after the mould finish, balance after sample approval.
Goods : 50% prepaid, balance T/T before shipment.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, Aerospace/ Marine/Automotive/Medical Equipments|
|Hardness:||Soft Tooth Surface|
|Manufacturing Method:||Cast Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
Compatibility of Chain Sprockets with Wheels
In general, chain sprockets are designed to work with specific types of wheels, and there are certain requirements for ensuring proper compatibility:
- Chain Size and Pitch: The chain sprocket must match the size and pitch of the chain it is intended to work with. For example, if you have a roller chain with a pitch of 0.625 inches, you need a sprocket with the same pitch to ensure a proper fit.
- Number of Teeth: The number of teeth on the sprocket should be compatible with the number of chain links. The chain should mesh smoothly with the sprocket without any binding or skipping.
- Tooth Profile: The tooth profile of the sprocket should match the shape of the chain’s rollers to ensure smooth engagement and minimize wear.
- Shaft Size: The center hole (bore) of the sprocket should match the diameter of the shaft it will be mounted on. Using the correct shaft size ensures a secure fit and prevents wobbling.
- Hub Configuration: Some sprockets have hubs, which are extensions on either side of the sprocket. The hub’s length and configuration should match the requirements of the specific application.
- Material and Strength: Consider the material and strength of the sprocket based on the application’s load and environmental conditions. Heavy-duty applications may require sprockets made of robust materials to withstand the forces and stresses.
It’s crucial to follow the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines when selecting a chain sprocket for a particular wheel. Mixing incompatible sprockets and wheels can result in premature wear, inefficiencies, and potential safety hazards. If you are unsure about the compatibility, consult with the manufacturer or a knowledgeable expert to ensure you choose the right sprocket for your specific application.
Choosing the Right Material for a Sprocket to Ensure Longevity
Choosing the right material for a sprocket is crucial to ensure its longevity and reliable performance in a given application. The material selection depends on various factors such as load, speed, operating environment, and budget. Here are some common materials used for sprockets and their considerations:
- Steel: Steel sprockets are widely used in a wide range of applications due to their excellent strength, durability, and wear resistance. They are suitable for heavy-duty and high-speed operations. Different grades of steel, such as carbon steel or alloy steel, offer varying levels of hardness and strength.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel sprockets are preferred when corrosion resistance is essential, making them suitable for applications where the sprocket is exposed to moisture, chemicals, or outdoor elements. They are commonly used in food processing, pharmaceutical, and marine industries.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron sprockets offer good wear resistance and are often used in low to medium-speed applications. They are cost-effective and provide excellent performance in less demanding conditions.
- Plastics: Plastic sprockets are lightweight and corrosion-resistant. They are commonly used in applications where low noise, self-lubrication, and resistance to chemicals or moisture are required. However, they have limited load-carrying capacity and may not be suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- Aluminum: Aluminum sprockets are lightweight and commonly used in applications where weight reduction is critical, such as aerospace and certain machinery. However, they are not as durable as steel sprockets and are not suitable for high loads or harsh environments.
When choosing the right material for a sprocket, consider the following:
- Load Capacity: Select a material that can handle the expected loads in the application without deforming or wearing excessively.
- Speed: Higher speeds may require materials with better heat dissipation and wear resistance.
- Environment: Consider factors such as moisture, chemicals, temperature, and outdoor exposure. Choose a material with suitable corrosion resistance and resilience to environmental conditions.
- Maintenance: Some materials may require more frequent maintenance or lubrication to ensure longevity.
- Cost: Balance the material’s performance with the budget constraints of the project.
It’s essential to consult with sprocket manufacturers or material experts to determine the most appropriate material for your specific application. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on your requirements, helping to ensure the longevity and optimal performance of the sprocket in your machinery or equipment.
Calculating Gear Ratio for a wheel sprocket Setup
In a wheel sprocket system, the gear ratio represents the relationship between the number of teeth on the sprocket and the number of teeth on the wheel. The gear ratio determines the speed and torque relationship between the two components. To calculate the gear ratio, use the following formula:
Gear Ratio = Number of Teeth on Sprocket ÷ Number of Teeth on Wheel
For example, if the sprocket has 20 teeth and the wheel has 60 teeth, the gear ratio would be:
Gear Ratio = 20 ÷ 60 = 1/3
The gear ratio can also be expressed as a decimal or percentage. In the above example, the gear ratio can be expressed as 0.3333 or 33.33%.
It’s important to note that the gear ratio affects the rotational speed and torque of the wheel sprocket. A gear ratio greater than 1 indicates that the sprocket’s speed is higher than the wheel’s speed, resulting in increased rotational speed and reduced torque at the wheel. Conversely, a gear ratio less than 1 indicates that the sprocket’s speed is lower than the wheel’s speed, resulting in decreased rotational speed and increased torque at the wheel.
The gear ratio is crucial in various applications where precise control of speed and torque is required, such as bicycles, automobiles, and industrial machinery.
editor by CX 2023-08-18