drawing customized sprocket chain wheel Industrial Zinc Plated Sprocket
Hyton provides one-stop solution service for your metallurgical equipment spare parts, currently we produce rolling mill rolls, guide, blades, gears, sprocket wheels, worm, worm gears, flange processing parts, welding processing parts and etc.
The sprocket should be mounted on the shaft without sway and skew. In the same transmission assembly, the end faces of the 2 sprockets should be in the same plane. When the center distance of the sprocket is less than 0.5 m, the deviation can be 1 mm; when the center distance of the sprocket is 0.5 m or more, the deviation can be 2 mm. However, there is no possibility of rubbing the sprocket side of the sprocket. If the 2 wheels are too large, the chain is prone to de-cHangZhou and accelerated wear. Care must be taken to check and adjust the offset when changing the sprocket.
|Product Name||Sprocket Wheel Chain Wheel|
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Steel or According to Customer’s Requirements|
|Processing||Forging, Machining, Hobbing, Milling, Shaving, Grinding, Heat treatment|
|Inspection||Material Report, Dimensions Checking Report, Hardness Report|
|Payment||L/C, Western Union, D/P, D/A, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Lead Time||4 weeks|
HangZhou CZPT Heavy Industry Technology Development Co., Ltd. is a leading enterprise in the wear-resistant casting of large engineering machinery and the forging of large equipment parts located in the New Material Industrial Park, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. High-Tech Zone, HangZhou City, the company covers an area of 90 Square kilometer and currently has more than 300 employees. The company is equipped with lost molding production line and lost casting production line imported from FATA Company in Italy, Inductotherm Vacuum Degassing Furnace(USA), Foseco Casting Technology(U.K), SPECTRO Spectrometer (Germany), the currently most advanced ZZ418A vertical parting flaskless shoot squeeze molding machine Disa production line, horizontal molding line and self-control lost casting production line in China, the most advanced sand treatment system in China. With 3 gas trolley heat treatment CZPT and pusher-type CZPT full-automatic heat treatment production lines, the company can annually produce 30,000 tons of various wear-resisting castings and metallurgical equipment forging parts.
Packing and Shipping
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided. After goods well packaged, we need only 1 day ship goods to ZheJiang port, which means that most of the spare parts you bought from Hyton, it will get your port within 45 days all around the world if shipment by sea.
1)Your inquiry related to our product & price will be rapidly.
2) Well trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
3) Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
4) One stop purchase service: extensive rang of products for qualified offering.
5) We response to client’s inquiry within 12 hours.
1.Q: What kind of products do you make?
A: We specialize in metallurgical equipment casting and forging parts, such as forging rolls, guide, blades, gears, sprocket wheels, worm, worm gears, flange processing parts, welding processing parts and etc.
2.Q: What kind of material do you offer?
A: High manganese steel, high chrome iron, alloy steel, low carbon steel, medium carbon steel, Stainless Steel and etc.
3. Q: How to customize products?
A: Attach your drawings with details (material, surface treatment, quantity and special requirements etc).
4.Q: What is your time of delivery?
A: Our lead time is generally 2-4 weeks for casting parts and shipping time is about 2-4 weeks.
5.Q: How to test your quality?
A: We will show you material inspection and measurement inspection after fininsh the goods, at the same time, we will give you the life time guarantee letter after shipping the goods. The best suggestion to all the customer who may interest our product-Test 2 set first, all the good business relationship all from test and trust.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Manufacturing Method:||Cast Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
What are the Maintenance Requirements for a wheel sprocket Assembly?
Proper maintenance of the wheel sprocket assembly is essential to ensure its optimal performance and longevity. Here are some maintenance tips:
- Regular Cleaning: Keep the wheel sprocket assembly clean from dirt, debris, and grime. Regularly wipe down the sprockets and chain to prevent buildup, which can lead to accelerated wear.
- Lubrication: Apply a suitable lubricant to the chain and sprockets to reduce friction and wear. Lubrication also helps in maintaining smooth operation and preventing corrosion. However, avoid over-lubrication, as excessive grease can attract more dirt.
- Chain Tension: Check the tension of the chain regularly. A loose chain can result in slippage and damage to the sprockets, while an overly tight chain can increase wear and strain on the components. Adjust the chain tension as per the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Inspection: Periodically inspect the sprockets and chain for signs of wear, damage, or elongation. Replace any worn-out or damaged components promptly to avoid further issues.
- Alignment: Ensure proper alignment of the sprockets and wheels. Misalignment can lead to uneven wear and reduced efficiency. Adjust the alignment as needed to maintain smooth power transmission.
- Replace Worn Parts: Over time, sprockets and chains will wear out due to regular use. Replace worn sprockets or chains with new ones from reputable suppliers to maintain optimal performance.
- Environmental Considerations: In certain applications, exposure to harsh environments or extreme temperatures may require more frequent maintenance and inspection.
By following these maintenance practices, you can extend the lifespan of the wheel sprocket assembly and ensure reliable operation in various applications.
Using wheel sprocket Assembly in Robotics and Automation
Yes, wheel sprocket assemblies are commonly used in robotics and automation systems to transmit power and facilitate movement. These systems offer several advantages for robotic applications:
- Efficiency: wheel sprocket assemblies provide efficient power transmission, ensuring smooth and precise movement of robotic components.
- Compact Design: The compact nature of sprockets and wheels allows for space-saving designs, making them ideal for robotic applications where space is limited.
- Precision: Sprockets and wheels with accurate teeth profiles provide precise motion control, crucial for robotics and automation tasks that require high levels of accuracy.
- Low Noise: Properly lubricated and maintained wheel sprocket systems generate minimal noise during operation, contributing to quieter robotic movements.
- Customizability: wheel sprocket assemblies can be customized to suit specific robotic requirements, such as different gear ratios, sizes, and materials.
- Multiple Configurations: Depending on the robotic application, different configurations like single or multiple sprockets, idler sprockets, or rack and pinion systems can be used.
- High Load Capacity: Sprockets made from durable materials like steel can handle substantial loads, making them suitable for heavy-duty robotic tasks.
Examples of robotics and automation systems that commonly use wheel sprocket assemblies include:
- Robotic Arms: wheel sprocket systems are utilized in robotic arms to control their movement and reach.
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs): AGVs use wheel sprocket assemblies for propulsion and steering, enabling them to navigate autonomously.
- Conveyor Systems: In automated factories, conveyor belts are often driven by sprockets and wheels for efficient material handling.
- Mobile Robots: Wheeled mobile robots use wheel sprocket assemblies to drive their wheels, enabling them to move in various directions.
- Robot Grippers: wheel sprocket mechanisms can be integrated into robot grippers to facilitate gripping and handling objects.
The choice to use wheel sprocket assemblies in robotics and automation depends on the specific application requirements, load capacity, precision, and environmental conditions. By selecting the appropriate sprockets, wheels, and materials, engineers can ensure reliable and efficient robotic performance in a wide range of automated tasks.
Role of a wheel sprocket in a Mechanical System
In a mechanical system, a wheel sprocket play a crucial role in transferring motion and power from one component to another. They are essential elements of various machines and mechanisms, such as bicycles, conveyor systems, automobiles, and industrial machinery. Let’s explore their functions in more detail:
The wheel is a circular component with a central shaft (axle) that allows it to rotate freely around the axle’s axis. Its primary functions include:
- Motion Transmission: When a force is applied to the wheel’s outer edge, it rotates around the axle, enabling the transfer of linear motion into rotational motion.
- Load Bearing: The wheel’s structure and material are designed to support and distribute the load placed on it, allowing smooth movement over various surfaces.
- Reduction of Friction: By using wheels, the friction between the moving object and the ground is significantly reduced, making it easier to move heavy loads with less effort.
- Directional Control: Wheels can be attached to steering mechanisms to control the direction of movement in vehicles and other equipment.
A sprocket is a toothed wheel designed to mesh with a chain or a belt, facilitating motion transfer between the sprocket and the chain/belt. Its key functions include:
- Power Transmission: When rotational force (torque) is applied to the sprocket, the teeth engage with the links of the chain or belt, transferring motion and power from one sprocket to another.
- Speed and Torque Conversion: Different-sized sprockets can be used to adjust the speed and torque of the driven component in a mechanical system.
- Positive Drive: The teeth on the sprocket and the links on the chain/belt create a positive drive system, reducing the likelihood of slippage or loss of power during operation.
- Chain/Belt Tensioning: Sprockets help maintain proper tension in the chain or belt, ensuring optimal performance and longevity of the power transmission system.
Together, wheels and sprockets form a vital part of mechanical systems, enabling efficient motion transmission, power transfer, and control in a wide range of applications across various industries.
editor by CX 2023-08-07