Conveyor Chain Gear Chain Wheel Stainless Steel Roller Chain and Sprocket
Hyton provides one-stop solution service for your metallurgical equipment spare parts, currently we produce rolling mill rolls, guide, blades, gears, sprocket wheels, worm, worm gears, flange processing parts, welding processing parts and etc.Gear rack is a rotating machine part with cut teeth, or cogs, which mesh with another toothed part in order to transmit torque. It includes spur gear, helical gear, skew gear, bevel gear, spiral bevel gear and so on. It is widely used for all kinds of machinery equipment.
|C45, 40Cr, 20CrMnTi, 42CrMo, Copper, Stainless steel
|0.001mm – 0.01mm – 0.1mm
|Forging, Machining, Hobbing, Milling, Shaving, Grinding, Heat treatment
|Material Report, Dimensions Checking Report, Hardness Report
|L/C, Western Union, D/P, D/A, T/T, MoneyGram
HangZhou CZPT Heavy Industry Technology Development Co., Ltd. is a leading enterprise in the wear-resistant casting of large engineering machinery and the forging of large equipment parts located in the New Material Industrial Park, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. High-Tech Zone, HangZhou City, the company covers an area of 90 Square kilometer and currently has more than 300 employees. The company is equipped with lost molding production line and lost casting production line imported from FATA Company in Italy, Inductotherm Vacuum Degassing Furnace(USA), Foseco Casting Technology(U.K), SPECTRO Spectrometer (Germany), the currently most advanced ZZ418A vertical parting flaskless shoot squeeze molding machine Disa production line, horizontal molding line and self-control lost casting production line in China, the most advanced sand treatment system in China. With 3 gas trolley heat treatment CZPT and pusher-type CZPT full-automatic heat treatment production lines, the company can annually produce 30,000 tons of various wear-resisting castings and metallurgical equipment forging parts.
Packing and Shipping
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided. After goods well packaged, we need only 1 day ship goods to ZheJiang port, which means that most of the spare parts you bought from Hyton, it will get your port within 45 days all around the world if shipment by sea.
1)Your inquiry related to our product & price will be rapidly.
2) Well trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
3) Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
4) One stop purchase service: extensive rang of products for qualified offering.
5) We response to client’s inquiry within 12 hours.
1.Q: What kind of products do you make?
A: We specialize in metallurgical equipment casting and forging parts, such as forging rolls, guide, blades, gears, sprocket wheels, worm, worm gears, flange processing parts, welding processing parts and etc.
2.Q: What kind of material do you offer?
A: High manganese steel, high chrome iron, alloy steel, low carbon steel, medium carbon steel, Stainless Steel and etc.
3.Q: What is your time of delivery?
A: Our lead time is generally 2-4 weeks for casting parts and shipping time is about 2-4 weeks.
4.Q: How to test your quality?
A: We will show you material inspection and measurement inspection after fininsh the goods, at the same time, we will give you the life time guarantee letter after shipping the goods. The best suggestion to all the customer who may interest our product-Test 2 set first, all the good business relationship all from test and trust.
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
wheel sprocket System in Heavy Machinery and Industrial Equipment
Yes, a wheel sprocket system is commonly used in heavy machinery and industrial equipment for power transmission and motion control. The wheel sprocket configuration is a versatile and efficient method of transmitting rotational force between two shafts.
In heavy machinery and industrial equipment, the wheel is typically attached to one shaft, while the sprocket is mounted on another shaft. A chain or a toothed belt is wrapped around the wheel sprocket, connecting them. When the wheel is rotated, the chain or belt engages with the sprocket, causing the sprocket and the connected shaft to rotate as well. This mechanism allows the transfer of power from one shaft to the other, enabling various components and parts of the machinery to function.
Common applications of the wheel sprocket system in heavy machinery include:
- Construction Machinery: Wheel loaders, excavators, cranes, and other construction equipment often use wheel sprocket systems for efficient power transmission in various moving parts.
- Material Handling Equipment: Forklifts, conveyor systems, and other material handling equipment utilize wheel sprocket configurations to move goods and materials smoothly and reliably.
- Mining Equipment: Mining machinery, such as drilling rigs and conveyors, often incorporate wheel sprocket assemblies for power transmission in challenging environments.
- Agricultural Machinery: Tractors, combines, and other agricultural equipment use wheel sprocket systems to drive various components like wheels and harvesting mechanisms.
- Industrial Robotics: Robots and automated systems in manufacturing often utilize wheel sprocket setups for precise motion control and efficient power transmission.
One of the key advantages of the wheel sprocket system is its ability to handle heavy loads and transmit power over long distances. It is a reliable and cost-effective method of power transmission in various industrial settings. However, proper maintenance and alignment are crucial to ensuring the system’s optimal performance and longevity.
Overall, the wheel sprocket system is a widely used and effective power transmission solution in heavy machinery and industrial equipment, offering versatility and efficiency in a range of applications.
Load-Carrying Capacities of wheel sprocket Combinations
The load-carrying capacity of a wheel sprocket assembly depends on various factors, including the material, size, and design of both the wheel sprocket. Here are some common types of wheel sprocket combinations and their load-carrying capacities:
- Steel Wheel with Steel Sprocket: This combination offers high load-carrying capacity and is commonly used in heavy-duty applications. Steel wheels can handle substantial loads, and when paired with steel sprockets, the assembly can withstand even higher forces.
- Nylon Wheel with Steel Sprocket: Nylon wheels are known for their lightweight and durable nature. When combined with steel sprockets, they provide a good load-carrying capacity while reducing the overall weight of the assembly.
- Polyurethane Wheel with Steel Sprocket: Polyurethane wheels offer excellent wear resistance and are suitable for medium to heavy loads. When paired with steel sprockets, this combination can handle moderate to high load capacities.
- Rubber Wheel with Cast Iron Sprocket: Rubber wheels are known for their shock-absorbing properties and are often used in applications requiring vibration dampening. When used with cast iron sprockets, this combination can handle medium loads.
- Plastic Wheel with Plastic Sprocket: This combination is suitable for light-duty applications where lower loads are expected. Plastic wheels and sprockets are often used in applications that require low friction and quiet operation.
- Custom wheel sprocket Combinations: In some cases, custom wheel sprocket combinations are designed to meet specific load-carrying requirements. These combinations can be tailored to suit the application’s unique demands.
It’s important to note that load-carrying capacities also depend on other factors, such as the type of bearing used in the wheel, the shaft material, and the overall design of the mechanical system. Engineers should carefully consider the intended application, operating conditions, and safety factors when selecting the appropriate wheel sprocket combination to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the system.
Choosing the Right Size of Sprocket to Match a Wheel
Choosing the correct size of sprocket to match a wheel is essential for ensuring efficient power transmission and proper functionality of a mechanical system. Here are the steps to help you choose the right size of sprocket:
1. Determine the Pitch Diameter of the Wheel:
Measure the diameter of the wheel from the center to the point where the teeth of the sprocket will engage with the wheel. This measurement is known as the pitch diameter of the wheel.
2. Identify the Desired Gear Ratio:
Determine the gear ratio you want to achieve for your application. The gear ratio is the ratio of the number of teeth on the sprocket to the number of teeth on the wheel and determines the speed and torque output.
3. Calculate the Number of Teeth on the Sprocket:
Once you have the pitch diameter of the wheel and the desired gear ratio, you can calculate the number of teeth on the sprocket using the formula:
Number of Teeth on Sprocket = (Desired Gear Ratio) * (Number of Teeth on Wheel)
4. Select a Standard Sprocket Size:
Based on the calculated number of teeth on the sprocket, choose a standard sprocket size that comes closest to the calculated value. Sprockets are available in various tooth counts, and you may need to choose the nearest size available.
5. Consider Chain Compatibility:
If you are using a chain drive system, ensure that the selected sprocket is compatible with the chain you plan to use. The chain pitch (distance between the centers of adjacent roller pins) should match the pitch of the sprocket.
6. Verify Center Distance:
Check that the center distance between the wheel and the sprocket is appropriate for your application. The center distance is the distance between the centers of the wheel and the sprocket and should be set to achieve the desired tension and alignment of the chain or belt.
7. Consider the Material and Tooth Profile:
Select a sprocket material suitable for your application, such as steel, stainless steel, or plastic, based on factors like load, environment, and operating conditions. Additionally, consider the tooth profile (standard or custom) to ensure smooth engagement with the chain or belt.
By following these steps and considering the specific requirements of your machinery and mechanical system, you can choose the right size of sprocket to match your wheel and achieve optimal performance and longevity of the system.
editor by CX 2023-10-25