DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow control can be additional to circuit to manage the decent velocity of the cylinder.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic parts concerned before installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
four. The electrical power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level from the tank immediately after the initial working of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil transforming is required right after the initial a hundred operation hours, afterwards the moment just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve may be offered if required. Also a stress compen sated movement control is usually extra on the circuit to control the descent speed on the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our revenue engineer to the distinct pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned ahead of installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree during the tank soon after the initial working of the power unit.
6. Oil changing is needed after the first one hundred operation hours, afterwards once each and every 3000 hours.